Wednesday, May 5, 2010

#12: Del Pratt

Del Pratt

I) Del Pratt --> '24 Tigers --> Charlie Gehringer

II) Gehringer --> '42 Tigers --> Dizzy Trout, Virgil Trucks
      III) Trout --> '57 Orioles
      III) Trucks --> '58 Athletics
      III) Trucks --> '58 Yankees


I have some choices here. The '60 Orioles are on my list of Connected Teams, so I think my best bet is to go with Trout and try to get to Brooks Robinson.

      III) Trout --> '57 Orioles --> Brooks Robinson

Simple enough.

1. Del Pratt played for the 1924 Detroit Tigers with Charlie Gehringer.
2. Charlie Gehringer played for the 1942 Detroit Tigers with Dizzy Trout.
3. Dizzy Trout played for the 1957 Baltimore Orioles with Brooks Robinson.
4. Brooks Robinson played for the 1977 Baltimore Orioles with Denny Martinez.
5. Denny Martinez played for the 1993 Montreal Expos with Matt Stairs!

Degrees of Matt Stairs: 5

No comments:

Post a Comment