Saturday, May 22, 2010

Baseball-Reference.com Adds Photos

I just wanted to give a shout out to Baseball-Reference.com, which I use extensively for this blog. The wealth of information and statistics alone on this site are amazing.

Anyway, I was doing some more chains today, and I noticed that the site has started adding pictures of the player on their pages. Obviously this is a massive undertaking and a work in progress, so everyone's not on there yet, but it just adds an extra layer of coolness to the page. I love looking at the old black and white portraits of players from year before my time. To the people behind Baseball-reference: Keep up the great work!

By the way - no, Stairs does not have a picture yet on his profile page. Any bets on which cap will be on his head?

No comments:

Post a Comment