Monday, May 3, 2010

#11: Art Lopatka

Art Lopatka

Two seasons, two different teams...

I) Art Lopatka --> '45 Cardinals
I) Art Lopatka --> '46 Phillies


Both are worth exploring, we'll do the '46 Phillies first:

I) Art Lopatka --> '46 Phillies --> Granny Hamner

II) Hamner --> '62 Athletics --> Fred Norman
      III) Norman --> '80 Expos --> Gary Carter


That was easier than I thought it'd be.

1. Art Lopatka played for the 1946 Philadelphia Phillies with Granny Hamner.
2. Granny Hamner played for the 1962 Kansas City Athletics with Fred Norman.
3. Fred Norman played for the 1980 Montreal Expos with Gary Carter.
4. Gary Carter played for the 1992 Montreal Expos with Matt Stairs!

Degrees of Matt Stairs: 4


Just as a side note, as I was updating my Connected Teams table, I noticed this was my first entry using a team from the 80's. I'm a little surprised that it took this long.

No comments:

Post a Comment