Thursday, March 31, 2011

#213: Carl Crawford

Carl Crawford

One year ago today, I hand picked Jeremy Hermida to kick start my blog. Unfortunately, he did not have a good year, breaking a few ribs and eventually getting released. I refuse to believe I cursed him. Still, for my one year anniversary, I am going to hand pick another player. Just like last year, I'm picking a new addition to the Red Sox family, and just like last year, I'm going under the assumption he plays for this year's team. What makes this connection easy/boring is that the elder statesman of baseball, Tim Wakefield, is still pitching. Go Sox!

1. Carl Crawford plays for the 2011 Boston Red Sox with Tim Wakefield.
2. Tim Wakefield played on the 1995 Boston Red Sox with Matt Stairs.

Degrees of Matt Stairs: 2

No comments:

Post a Comment