Saturday, March 26, 2011

#208: Billy Goodman

Billy Goodman

I) Billy Goodman --> '62 Houston Colt .45's

Sweet! A chance to add the Colt .45's to my list of teams!

I) Billy Goodman --> '62 Houston Colt .45's --> Dave Giusti

II) Giusti --> '77 Athletics
II) Giusti --> '77 Cubs


I'll go with the Cubs here.

II) Giusti --> '77 Cubs --> Rick Reuscel, Ray Burris, Dennis Lamp, Manny Trillo, Bobby Murcer, Larry Biitner
      III) Biittner --> '74 - '76 Expos
      III) Burris --> '80 - '83 Expos
      III) Lamp --> '88 - '89 Red Sox
      III) Murcer --> '80 - '83 Yankees
      III) Reuscel --> '81 Yankees
      III) Reuscel --> '91 Giants
      III) Trillo --> '83 Expos


Lots of choices here. I'm going to take Reuscel's last season though and try to take a break from using one of my "Big 3".

      III) Reuscel --> '91 Giants --> Kevin Mitchell, Willie McGee
              IV) Mitchell --> '98 Athletics
              IV) McGee --> '95 Red Sox

Although there are likely many more players on the '91 Giants squad that played with Stairs, I stopped when I reached one that played for Boston.

1. Billy Goodman played for the 1962 Colt .45's with Dave Giusti.
2. Dave Giusti played for the 1977 Chicago Cubs with Rick Reuscel.
3. Rick Reuscel played for the 1991 San Francisco Giants with Willie McGee.
4. Willie McGee played for the 1995 Boston Red Sox with Matt Stairs!

Degrees of Matt Stairs: 4

No comments:

Post a Comment