Saturday, July 24, 2010

#53: Norm Charlton

Norm Charlton

No clear cut way to go here. He played in the same general time frame as Stairs with a few different teams, especially towards the end of his career. I'll look breifly at a few of his seasons and see if any names jump out.

I) Norm Charlton --> 2001 Mariners --> Jamie Moyer

Moyer is a baseball freak. I'm amazed he's still out there at the age of 47. I hope he goes until he's 50, I really do. Even better, he played with Stairs last year!

1. Norm Charlton played for the 2001 Seattle Mariners with Jamie Moyer.
2. Jamie Moyer played for the 2009 Philadelphia Philles with Matt Stairs!

Degrees of Matt Stairs: 2

Moyer may prove to be one of those valuable connecting players - he has played 24 seasons and has a few teams under his belt. I wouldn't be surprised if I ended up using him again.

No comments:

Post a Comment