Friday, July 2, 2010

#42: Charlie Chant

Charlie Chant

I) Charlie Chant --> '75 Athletics
I) Charlie Chant --> '76 Cardinals


There really isn't any benefit of picking one over the other. Looking at the teams, there are some players I know I can connect. Ray Fosse played for the Athletics that year, so I know I can connect via him. Keith Hernandez played with Gary Carter on the Mets. I don't think I can do any better than those two, which will allow me to connect within 3 degrees. I'll go with the Cardinals here, since it'll allow me to add an 80's Mets team.

1. Charlie Chant played for the 1976 St. Louis Cardinals with Keith Hernandez.
2. Keith Hernandez played for the 1985 New York Mets with Gary Carter.
3. Gary Carter played for the 1992 Montreal Expos with Matt Stairs!

Degrees of Matt Stairs: 3

No comments:

Post a Comment