Tuesday, July 6, 2010

#44: Jim Paciorek

Jim Paciorek

I) Jim Paciorek --> '87 Brewers

There's not a whole lot to choose from here. I recognize a few names that were at one time Red Sox, so I'll try that route first.

I) Jim Paciorek --> '87 Brewers --> Ernie Riles, Rob Deer
    II) Riles/Deer --> '93 Red Sox


Nope, they fell one year short of joining Stairs with the Red Sox. I guess I'll have to click through the Brewers roster and see if I can find anything.

I) Jim Paciorek --> '87 Brewers --> Rick Manning, Dale Sveum
    II) Manning --> '75 Indians
    II) Sveum --> '93 Athletics


Manning was on a connected team, while Sveum played for Oakland the year before Stairs joined. I'll go with Manning here.

1. Jim Paciorek played for the 1987 Milwaukee Brewers with Rick Manning.
2. Rick Manning played for the 1975 Cleveland Indians with Rick Cerone.
3. Rick Cerone played for the 1992 Montreal Expos with Matt Stairs!

Degrees of Matt Stairs: 3

No comments:

Post a Comment