Wednesday, September 1, 2010

#90: Bob Chipman

Bob Chipman

Bob Chipman last played for the Boston Braves in 1952. I already have the '50 and '51 Braves teams on my list, so this should be easy.

I) Bob Chipman --> '52 Braves --> Lew Burdette, Eddie Matthews

Burdette was the connecting player on my '51 Braves team, so I know that's a go. We'll see where Matthews takes us.

II) Matthews --> '68 Tigers --> Pat Dobson, Willie Horton, Jim Northrup
      III) Northrup --> '74 Expos
      III) Dobson --> '76 Indians
      III) Horton --> '78 Blue Jays


All three of these guys played with one of my Big 3. I already have the Expos and Indians teams on my list, so Horton's Blue Jays make the cut.

1. Bob Chipman played for the 1952 Boston Braves with Eddie Matthews.
2. Eddie Matthews played for the 1968 Detroit Tigers with Willie Horton.
3. Willie Horton played for the 1978 Toronto Blue Jays with Rick Cerone.
4. Rick Cerone played for the 1992 Montreal Expos with Matt Stairs!

Degrees of Matt Stairs: 4

No comments:

Post a Comment