Monday, September 27, 2010

#103: Lee Maye

Lee Maye

Lee Maye moved around a bit in his 13 seasons. Looking at his career, I see one team that we've listed before:

I) Lee Maye --> '65 Astros


Easy connection there. However, in an attempt to grow my lists, I'll try his last year in the majors.

I) Lee Maye --> '71 White Sox --> Ed Hermann, Pat Kelly, Tony Muser, Tommy John

II) Hermann --> '78 Expos --> Gary Carter
II) John --> '87 Yankees --> Rick Cerone
II) Kelly --> '80 Orioles --> Dennis Martinez
II) Muser --> '77 Orioles --> Dennis Martinez


I can add a new team if I go with Muser or Herman. No real reason to pick one over the other, so Hermann gets the nod.

1. Lee Maye played for the 1971 Chicago White Sox with Ed Hermann.
2. Ed Hermann played for the 1978 Montreal Expos with Gary Carter.
3. Gary Carter played for the 1992 Montreal Expos with Matt Stairs!

Degrees of Matt Stairs: 3

No comments:

Post a Comment