Thursday, September 23, 2010

#101: Harry Kirsch

Harry Kirsch

I) Harry Kirsch --> '10 Cleveland Naps

The 1911 team is on my list, so there's a good chance I can do this. Unfortunately, the connecting player I used then (Steve O'Neill) didn't play for the '10 Naps.

I) Harry Kirsch --> '10 Cleveland Naps --> Roger Peckinpaugh

II) Peckinpaugh --> '27 White Sox --> Ted Lyons
      III) Lyons --> '46 White Sox --> Dave Philley


Dave Philley is one of my previously Connected Players. I got this.

1. Harry Kirsch played for the 1910 Cleveland Naps with Roger Peckinpaugh.
2. Roger Peckinpaugh played for the 1927 Chicago White Sox with Ted Lyons.
3. Ted Lyons played for the 1946 Chicago White Sox with Dave Philley.
4. Dave Philley played for the 1961 Baltimore Orioles with Brooks Robinson.
5. Brooks Robinson played for the 1977 Baltimore Orioles with Dennis Martinez.
6. Dennis Martinez played for the 1993 Montreal Expos with Matt Stairs!

Degrees of Matt Stairs: 6

No comments:

Post a Comment