Sunday, October 31, 2010

#120: Halloween Edition - Candy Maldonado

Candy Maldonado

I figured I'd make a lame attempt at humor and do a Halloween themed post. I searched a few different Halloween words on baseball-reference.com, and this was one of the better results I got.

I) Candy Maldonado --> '95 Blue Jays
I) Candy Maldonado --> '95 Rangers

Candy ended his career with two team, both of which Stairs played with. I'll take a look and see if any names stick out.

I) Candy Maldonado --> '95 Rangers --> Ivan Rodriguez

Technically, I've never used Pudge Rodriguez before. However, he was one of the names I found when I made my potential Hall of Famers list in July.

1. Candy Maldonado played for the 1995 Texas Rangers with Ivan Rodriguez.
2. Ivan Rodriguez played for the 2006 Detroit Tigers with Matt Stairs!

Degrees of Matt Stairs: 2

No comments:

Post a Comment