Friday, February 4, 2011

#172: Homer Spragins

Homer Spragins

I) Homer Spragins --> '47 Phillies

I have the '46 Phillies team already, so there's a chance I can use the same connecting player.

I) Homer Spragins --> '47 Phillies --> Curt Simmons

II) Simmons --> '67 Cubs
II) Simmons --> '67 Angels


I already have the Angels team, so we;ll go with the Cubs.

II) Simmons --> '67 Cubs --> Fred Norman, Joe Niekro, Ken Holtzman
      III) Holtzman --> '76 Orioles
      III) Niekro --> '88 Twins
      III) Niekro --> '87 Yankees
      III) Norman --> '80 Expos


Just on a whim, I'm going to try the Twins team.

      III) Niekro --> '88 Twins --> Eric Bullock
              IV) Bullock --> '92 Expos


Done!

1. Homer Spagins played for the 1947 Philadelphia Phillies with Curt Simmons.
2. Curt Simmons played for the 1967 Chicago Cubs with Joe Niekro.
3. Joe Niekro played for the 1988 Minnesota Twins with Eric Bullock.
4. Eric Bullock played for the 1992 Montreal Expos with Matt Stairs!

Degrees of Matt Stairs: 4

No comments:

Post a Comment