Thursday, August 11, 2011

#261: Dale Mitchell

Dale Mitchell

I) Dale Mitchell --> '56 Indians
I) Dale Mitchell --> '56 Brooklyn Dodgers


I already have the '56 Indians, so we'll use the Dodgers here.

I) Dale Mitchell --> '56 Brooklyn Dodgers --> Bob Aspromonte

II) Aspromonte --> '71 Mets --> Ken Singleton, Tim Foli, Wayne Garrett, Duffy Dyer, Mike Jorgensen, John Milner, Nolan Ryan
      III) Dyer --> '79 Expos
      III) Foli --> '74-'77 Expos, '84 Yankees
      III) Garrett --> '76-'78 Expos
      III) Jorgensen --> '74-'77 Expos
      III) Milner --> '81-'82 Expos
      III) Ryan --> '93 Rangers
      III) Singleton --> '74 Expos, '76-'84 Orioles


Tough to not go with Ryan here.

      III) Ryan --> '93 Rangers --> Ivan Rodriguez

I could go through the whole Rangers team and probably find a handful of guys who played with Stairs. I'm feeling lazy today, so I'm taking the first guy listed, who happens to be on my Connected Players list already (although I will update the listing!)

1. Dale Mitchell played for the 1956 Brooklyn Dodgers with Bob Aspromonte.
2. Bob Aspromonte played for the 1971 New York Mets with Nolan Ryan.
3. Nolan Ryan played for the 1993 Texas Rangers with Ivan Rodriguez.
4. Ivan Rodriguez plays for the 2011 Washington Nationals with Matt Stairs!

Degrees of Matt Stairs: 4

No comments:

Post a Comment