Monday, November 8, 2010

#125: George Schmees

George Schmees

I) George Schmees --> '52 St. Louis Browns
I) George Schmees --> '52 Red Sox


One year, two teams - neither of which I've connected yet. I'll try both, with my bias towards the Red Sox going first.

I) George Schmees --> '52 Red Sox --> Jim Piersall

Piersall has been connected. I have a link here, but will test out the Browns team too.

I) George Schmees --> '52 St. Louis Browns --> Roy Sievers, Satchel Paige

II) Sievers --> '65 Washington Senators
II) Paige --> '65 Kansas City Athletics


How can I pass up the opportunity to incorporate the legendary Satchel Paige? (Who, by the way played his last season at the ripe old age of 58!)

II) Paige --> '65 Kansas City Athletics --> Bert Campaneris
      III) Campaneris --> '83 Yankees


Yeah, I'm good.

1. George Schmees played for the 1952 St. Louis Browns with Satchel Paige.
2. Satchel Paige played for the 1965 Kansas City Athletics with Bert Campaneris.
3. Bert Campaneris played for the 1983 New York Yankees with Rick Cerone.
4. Rick Cerone played for the 1992 Montreal Expos with Matt Stairs!

Degrees of Matt Stairs: 4

No comments:

Post a Comment